Here Are Some Examples:
The basic stand along jacket control panel has individual controllers for each jacketed tank. The set point is changed via the controller's push button interface. Available in any number of control points (eight shown).
- Control panel upgrades. We can retrofit a control panel on any existing brew house system to improve the automation and functionality.
- Cellar controls. We can control the tank temperatures for your tank farm providing the glycol control valves and/or motorized valves. We can build a basic controller or PLC/touch screen controller that can be accessed via a network connection (smart phone remote computer, etc.).
- Glycol system monitoring. Our systems can also monitor the glycol reservoir temperature and will alert you via an e-mail should the temperature rise above an alarm level.
- Fermentation monitoring. We have incorporating logic into our systems that can track the fermentation process letting you know when the fermenting has begun, when it has peaked, and when it is completed.
- Non-conformance panel replacement. It has become common that control systems are purchased from other suppliers that are not UL or cUL approved. As a result, an electrical inspector will not pass the inspection and will withhold the building's certificate of occupancy. We can replace these panels with a cUL approved panel allowing you to obtain your C.O.
- Controls for wineries, or distilleries. We also build panels for specific functionality in the winery and distillery industry.
These are just a few examples of our capabilities. Please contact us to go over your requirements.